I like to make things.You can find some of them here.
- By day, I work on UIKit to help other people make things.
- I write essays on Square Signals about thinking, working, learning, and other things.
- I maintain an informal groupblog on software engineering with some clever friends.
- Long ago I built Sparkle, a software update framework many still find useful.
- Even longer ago I helped make a pixel editor called Pixen.
- Little flakes of code occasionally escape to GitHub.
- I've given some talks on software engineering which are viewable online.
You can follow me on Twitter at @andy_matuschak. Feel free to get in touch directly.